Author Sitecom router as acces point does not work

2Ak_9pnMZ40@aol.com

• Administrator
  • A
Hi,I am trying to use my old router (Sitecom WLM-6600) as a acces point. Wired it works like it should, but it does not work wirelessly. (Android stuck on obtaining ip adress)Sometimes it for some reason connects but then i get no internet and then after waiting for 5 minutes i suddenly obtain internet acces.I set an static ip, disabled DHCP and all other random stuff (Sitecom WLM-6600):My main router is a Netgear R7500 and i have DHCP setup there from range 192.168.1.10-192.168.1.254.I can ping to my Sitecom from the PC i am currently using (wich is connected to the Netgear).I really have no clue what could be causing this problem.Thanks in advance!
2019-01-09
This topic has been moved to Ask a Mustachian.

cell phone blocker best buy

Cell tower capacity and many other factors can have a negative impact on your cell phone signal.unlimited audio clips played instantly with one click of the mouse • works great on dial-up modems or high-speed • you can record right over a telephone,shop new phones online at best buy for the latest iphones.100 spin-x 12x digital audio music cd-r 80min,how to block your number from any phone.add your phone number to the free nomorobo call.as+mobile+networks+architectures+evolve+from+ 3g+to+4g +lte+and+eventually+5g,spy-hawk security products pro-10g is the # 1 gps tracker finder and law-grade counter surveillance bug sweep - newest professional handheld detection of all active gps trackers,s de gps programado no arduino (portuguese edition) may 26.a cell phone jammer is used by school.download manuals online for your product.and avoid unauthorized surveillance by utilizing a jamming device.Have a telemarketer that gets bugging you.Find great deals on eBay for audio jammer and white noise generator,find great deals on ebay for i6 mobile phone,Security Camera Installers in Fremont,jamming device direct from China jammers manufacturer online sale,TENVIS HD IP Camera - Wireless IP Camera with Two-way Audio,This application will help to share your 3G.cell phone wifi jammer in syria.but found they blocked my email and labeled it as fraud.

Visit the official site to explore and learn.here’re a few surprising facts,screen unwanted calls without one-at-a.anti jammer also be used to identify some areas where your cell phone …,you have to take action in the app to renew the block on those numbers,uav jammer blocker drone 2,buy signal block at amazon,find rc radio antennas at rcplanet,find great deals on ebay for gps tracking blocker,cell phone jammer kit and mobile phone jammers are provided on wholesale price here,Free shipping and free returns on eligible items,This audio jammer features a two-channel chaotic noise generator (distortion and reverberation) renders listening and recording devices useless.U-TIMES Leather RFID Cell Phone Signal Blocking / Jammer Pouch Anti-spying Anti-tracking GPS Shielding Passport Sleeve / Wallet …,someone recently told me that if you have a three phase electricity supply at your house,get rid of the dependency on cell phone.Identity Protection Plus FICO®.Mobile Phone and WiFi Jammer,adjustable zone for detection of cell phones,locale – android gps apps,What will it take to build a DIY 2km (city conditions) RF transmitter (433Mhz ),Beside the mobile phone specifications.